We are very happy to be able to communicate that we recently received the Certification in the International Standard of Information Security ISO27001.
What does this exactly mean?
After many hours of audit, and everything that implies, it has been confirmed that all the information and the Security Management System of Laycos is SAFE AND SOUND.
We had to show to everyone that we relied on an auditing company, which after many visits, hours and exclusive dedication on behalf of our network and security personnel told us that we definitely earned this certificate.
What does this mean for companies that use Laycos?
ISO 27002 contains the safety of:
- Risk assessment
- Security policy
- Organization of information security
- Asset management
- Human resources security
- Physical and environmental security
- Communications and operations management
- Access control
- Information systems acquisition, development, and maintenance
- Information security incident management
- Business continuity management
We present our certificate in the international standard ISO 27001: